Please note that because you subscribed to your account through iTunes, Apple's policy requires that you cancel and refund through them directly as well.
iOS 11, 12 and 13
- Launch Settings.
- Tap your name.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- Tap Hotspot Shield.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
FROM YOUR MAC DEVICE
1. Launch iTunes and sign in to your Apple account.
2. To the left of the search bar, click the profile drop-down and select Account Info
3. Enter your Apple ID password and click View Account
4. In the Settings section, click the Manage link for your subscriptions
5. On the right of your Betternet Premium subscription, click Edit
6. Click on Cancel Subscription/Trial (depending on your case) and confirm to have the subscription canceled.
Please make sure you have canceled the auto-renewal on your Premium subscription in iTunes before requesting a refund.